The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion 5th Anniversary Edition presents one of the best RPGs of all time like never before. Step inside the most richly detailed and vibrant gameworld ever created. With a powerful combination of freeform gameplay and unprecedented graphics, you can unravel the main quest at your own pace or explore the vast world and find your own challenges. Also included in the 5th Anniversary Edition are The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Knights of the Nine and The Elder Scrolls IV: Obli
- Includes The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and the Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isles expansion packs
- Create and play as an character you imagine, including noble warriors, sinister assassins and wizened sorcerers
- Make your own choices based on the world around you, and experience the groundbreaking AI system that lets nonplayer characters eat, sleep and complete goals all on their own
- Enjoy an all-new combat and magic system that intensifies first-person role playing, so that you feel every blow
- Travel through the expanses of Cyrodill with the Knights of the Nine, a long-disbanded group of heroes that seek to reclaim their former glory
- Challenging New Foes – Battle the denizens of Shivering Isles, a land filled with hideous insects, Flesh Atronachs, skeletal Shambles, amphibeous Grummites, and many more.
- First-Person Melee and Magic – An all-new combat and magic system brings first person role-playing to a new level of intensity where you feel every blow.
- Live Another Life in Another World – Create and play any character you can imagine, from the noble warrior to the sinister assassin to the wizened sorcerer.
- New Lands to Explore – In the Shivering Isles expansion, see a world created in Sheogorath’s own image, one divided between Mania and Dementia and unlike anything you’ve experienced in Oblivion.
- Radiant AI – This groundbreaking AI system gives Oblivion’s characters full 24/7 schedules and the ability to make their own choices based on the world around them. Non-player characters eat, sleep, and complete goals all on their own.